[OT] Re: Inkscape inclusion on w3 svg site

Hi

On Tue 2004-03-02 Jonathan Phillips wrote:
> Could someone add Inkscape to this page as an acceptable SVG editor.
> This site drives traffic in a major way and we've identified being
> on this list as highly valuable.
> [...]
> Inkscape's main motivation is to provide the Open Source community
> with a fully XML, SVG, and CSS2 compliant SVG drawing tool.
> Additional planned work includes conversion of the codebase from
> C/Gtk to C++/Gtkmm, emphasizing a lightweight core with powerful
> features added through an extension mechanism, and establishment of
> a friendly, open, community-oriented development processes.

Given that there hasn't been any reaction to my RFE
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&atid=604309&aid=848230&group_id=93438
since more than three months I didn't even bother trying it out.

Tobi

--
Vim users, don't forget to
   http://iccf-holland.org/donate.html