From: Garvin Riensche [mailto:g.riensche@gmx.net]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 8:52 AM
To: www-svg@w3.org
Subject: Diagram markup language

Hi there,

I have been searching the web a lot for something like a "diagram markup
language" which ist build with svg. What I mean is a simple language
that allows the creation of diagrammes like those that are made with
excel. For example that could be a diagram that represents the result of
an election. Does anyone know if something like this already exists?

regards,
Garvin