RE: Grid In 1.2?

Hi,

I could use this too, but I think we are mixing two many things together
here.  SVG is vector graphics on top of this should be a higher level
that then uses the vector graphics to make things like forms.  The
viewers are already too big and we need to start separating application
from graphics to create a smaller footprint.  If you want more then
there can be a separate module on top of SVG.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards
Chris Peto
Freelance System Development
------------------------------------
Resource Solutions
Germany
Mobile: +49 (0) 173 308 7843
Tel:+49(0) 6103 80 21 98
Web: http://www.resource-solutions.de
SVG editor: http://www.resource-solutions.de/svgeditor.html
mailto:CPeto@resource-solutions.de
Member of: SPARK - SVG Programmers' Application Resource Kit
SVG site:  http://www.schemasoft.org/svg/main.svg
HTML site: http://www.schemasoft.org/