Re: hiding the cursor

something triggered my brain into checking if 'cursor:none' is in SVG
1.2 proposal as i only vagely proposed a long time ago (see below):

And i found out it is not.
So therefore i propose it more explicitely this time:

cursor:none

anecdote of how i got to this:
I used SVG once for scrolling by a long list of names (like the credits
at the end of a movie) for a room with more than 1000 people.
Luckily nobody noticed the cursor of which only 1 pixel was visible in
the downright corner :-)

Ruud

Re: hiding the cursor

Ruud Steltenpool wrote:

 > In the SVG 1.0 spec i miss the option to hide the cursor.
 >
 > When you make a movie-like presentation i think that would be a
 > welcome feature.

You could set the cursor property to a URI pointing to a fully
transparent image. But you probably want a solution, not a workaround;
in SVG 1.0, there seems to be no value of "none" for property "cursor";
is that what you want?

Tobi