Re: Sodipodi flags 1.6

Hi Bernhard,
Looks good! Sorry for not responding sooner, but I needed to discuss it
with someone more knowledgeable than me before replying :)

I guess how to proceed depends on what we/you want to use this index
for. Should it be something simple where we could associate a name,
flag, country code, and any languages spoken there

Or should we aim at eventually making it an "Encarta Encyclopedia"
entry?

Based on which I guess we either make the so that what the XML describes
is really simple and focussed

Or make it so that what the XML describes is extremely detailed and
extensible?

Christian

I am CC'ed the sodipodi list and librsvg maintainer Dom, in case anyone
want to chime in.

at its simplest, you could associate a name, flag, country code, and any
languages spoken there
it could "balloon" into an "Encarta Encyclopedia" entry, though...