Re: SVG 1.2 Comment: QA (very bad) Review

Le 22 nov. 2004, à 15:25, Karl Dubost a écrit :
> I wanted to do a full review of SVG 1.2 [1], but I have limited my
> analysis to the 9 ***simple*** mandatory requirements of Specification
> Guidelines. It's one of the worse specifications it has been given me
> to read for a while.
> [1] http://www.w3.org/QA/2004/11/qa-review-svg12.html

I had forgotten a few points so for the sake of the review and to help
you.

3.1.A: Define the terms used in the normative parts of the
specification.
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-qaframe-spec-20041122/#define-terms-
principle
	NO. The terms are not defined anywhere. There's no glossary or
reference to a glossary.

3.1.B: Create conformance labels for each part of the conformance model.
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-qaframe-spec-20041122/#conf-label-principle
	NO. no conformance section, no conformance label.

3.2.A: Use a consistent style for conformance requirements and explain
how to distinguish them.
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-qaframe-spec-20041122/#consistent-style-
principle
	Same as above.

3.2.B: Indicate which conformance requirements are mandatory, which are
recommended and which are optional.
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-qaframe-spec-20041122/#req-opt-conf-
principle
	Same as above.