sXBL changelog (Was: sXBL implementations)

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Cameron McCormack wrote:

> Speaking of sXBL, I noticed today that there's a new(ish) WD up from
> last month or so.  There's no changelog though, and I don't want to read
> it all the way through again.  What were the changes?  I only noticed
> one (renaming the xbl:template element to xbl:shadowTree after cloning),
> but I didn't look too hard.

There were no major changes, we mainly just updated the draft to take into
account the minor problems people spotted or the minor requests people
sent after the last publication.

Apart from some minor editorial work (typo and spelling fixes, etc) the
only changes were:

 * Changed "binding source" to "binding document" throughout.

 * Clarified the term "shadow content" and related terminology throughout.

 * Added an issue box to section 1.4.

 * When the <xbl:template> element is cloned, it is now also renamed to
   <xbl:shadowTree> (sections 2.3 and 4.1 mainly, but also affected other
   sections in minor ways).

 * Stated when bindings are attached (section 3).

 * Added a sentence saying the XBL events bubble and can't be canceled
   (section 3.5).

 * Removed the section "Shadow Content and SVG" which was moved to the SVG
   1.2 specification.

 * Added xblDefinitions to the NodeXBL interface (section 6.1).

 * Clarified the definition of xblShadowTree (section 6.1).

 * Clarified the request for input in section 6.2.

 * Updated the note in section 10.

HTH,