Re: Strange AdobeSVG Linux Problem

Hi Adrian

On Tue 2004-04-27 Adrian Frischauf wrote:
> I really found a strange problem with the adobesvg player
> on linux. If I open my page with mozilla (I tried several
> different versions. The problem was always there) on a
> very recent linux (SuSE 9), the fonts are not scaled properly.

What exactly is erratic?

Please also report this issue at
http://www.adobe.com/svg/feedback/bugreport.html

Suse is one of the most popular desktop Linux distributions, I think
Adobe should at least support recent versions such as 9.0 and 9.1
(with a stable and high quality release of ASV 6 which is fully
supported (QA) and can be recommended and deployed in
professional/commercial scenarios).

Tobi

--
Vim users, don't forget to