Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:37:26 -0500
From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Subject: Call for Participation: W3C Workshop on Web Applications and  Compound Documents
To: w3c-ac-members@w3.org
Cc: ph@w3.org, dean@w3.org

Dear Advisory Committee Representative,

W3C is holding a workshop on Web Applications and Compound
Documents. The event is being organized by the W3C Interaction
Domain and will be hosted by Adobe Systems in San Jose, California,
USA.

The Call for Participation is available at:

     http://www.w3.org/2004/04/webapps-cdf-ws/

Important dates and deadlines for this workshop are:

     Workshop dates: 1-2 June 2004
     Position papers due: 30 April 2004
     Final agenda: 14 May 2004
     Registration closes: 25 May 2004

Registration details and information about expected audience are in
the Call for Participation. Please note that:

   - There will be a limit of 100 participants.
   - Attendance is open to everyone, including the public, but each
     organization or individual wishing to participate must submit a
     position paper.
   - To ensure maximum diversity among participants, only three
     participants may attend per organization.
   - There is no registration fee.

[snip]

----- End forwarded message -----