Re: ECMAScript binding overview

On Oct 30, 2003, at 11:44 AM, Rufus Buschart wrote:
> I'm looking for a more userfriendly overview of the ECMAScript
> language binding to SVG then the combination of the specifications at
> http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-DOM-Level-1/ecma-script-language-binding.html
> and http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/ecmascript-binding.html. I would like
> to have the methods a little bit more explained, maybe with some
> examples :-) Do you have any ideas?

Well, the descriptions are still being added, but it's purtier and more
clicky than the binding doc:
http://phrogz.net/ObjJob/

[BTW, if you have the time and inclination to become an ObjJob admin,
for editing the official pages (as opposed to the anyone-can-add
comments system now in the works) please drop me a note. There's a lot
of material to steal/transfer/reference from W3C still. :)]

--