From: Chris Lilley [mailto:chris@w3.org]
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 5:11 PM
To: dario
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
Subject: Re: baseline problem

On Sunday, May 4, 2003, 10:49:09 PM, dario wrote:

d> OK, what can i do to draw text under specified line

d> so, there is line at 100 pixels from the top, i'd like text drawn just
under
d> it. is it possible?

I understand the use case and no, not directly. You need to know what
the text size is and then offset that much by yourself.

<text x="100" y="62" font-size="12" text-anchor="middle">blah</text>