Re: has the SVG 1.0 DTD been edited? (xmlns:xlink on element svg)

Hello Tobias,

At 2:11 PM +0100 03.3.13, Tobias Reif wrote:
>In a previous version of the SVG 1.0 DTD,
>there was no attribute xmlns:xlink allowed or set on element svg, so I
>allowed and set it in the internal subset.

This was an error on the version of DTD released with SVG 1.0 Recommendation
(4 Sepetember 2001).

>Now I replaced the DTD with a fresh download, and the error obviously
>disappears.
>
>Has the DTD been fixed, or is there a thinking error on my side?

This has been fixed for the later revision of SVG 1.0 DTD. Please consult
section 5.1.2 of errata document for further information.

<http://www.w3.org/2001/09/REC-SVG-20010904-errata>

--
Jun Fujisawa
<mailto:fujisawa.jun@canon.co.jp>