Re: Help requested on accessibility of SVG

"Bjoern Hoehrmann" <derhoermi@gmx.net>
> * Jim Ley wrote:
> >I'm trying to make SVG versions of the existing GIF "valid FOO" badges,
but

> FWIW, <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2001Jul/0208>.
>
> >I'm having a very hard time making them usefully accessible.
>
> Mine don't even attempt to, but their rendering should be much
> closer to the original buttons, feel free to steal from them.

I'm actually happy with the appearance, and so were those people of
#validator who's seen them so far, although we never could get W3 Comms to
come back with which font to use for the text, in the end we chose one that
looked similar and we had a licence to embed...

Jim.