Re: Re: SVG help

If you guys want a cross-plattform SVG editor I suggest checking out
Sodipodi (http://sodipodi.sf.net). I it currently runs on Linux/Unix and
Windows, and I would think MacOS under something like Fink.

I use it weekly while working on the GNOME SVG themes I maintain.

Christian

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus@linuxrising.org>