Re: Is "solid-color" an: element , property , attribute ? ...the SVG 1.1 may have error

Dean,

Thanks for the information.. :-)

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi
rdiblasi@svgnotebook.com
http://www.svgnotebook.com
Member of the Chicago SVG Group: Chicago IL.

>>> Dean Jackson <dean@w3.org> 02/06/03 05:28AM >>>
Hi Robert,

The references to solid-color are an error. There used
to be a solid-color element (and property) in SVG 1.1 but
it was delayed to SVG 1.2

Mea Culpa!

Dean