Re: SVG-competitons??

Hi, Steffan-

ASV3 did not give access to the animatedValue, but ASV6pr1 does. I have a
sample here, if you have the new viewer:
    http://www.schepers.cc/testbed/animatedVals.svg

You won't have to reply on a JavaScript kluge (pardon the pun :) to get
animation values anymore, so you should start back on your game!

Regards-
-Doug