Re: Updating text during an event

Harmon,

The SVGSVGElement interface has methods to deal with immediate redraw
(or suspending of redraw):

interface SVGSVGElement : ... {
unsigned long suspendRedraw ( in unsigned long max_wait_milliseconds );
void unsuspendRedraw ( in unsigned long suspend_handle_id )
raises( DOMException );
void unsuspendRedrawAll ( );
void forceRedraw ( );
void pauseAnimations ( );
void unpauseAnimations ( );
};

I do not know if the Adobe viewer supports it though.
Vincent.