Re: Identical rendering? [was Re: SVG 1.2 General feedback]

Thomas E Deweese wrote:

>     I agree the differences you point out are potentially
> objectionable, but for the most part I think only the author is likely
> to really notice :)

Imagine the father printed on a huge bus or cruise ship (or "ocean liner" or whatever).

This real issue is that everyone tries to downplay a serious issue,
instead of trying to improve the situation.

> In the end the only practical way you will get
> identical rendering across all implementations is if they all use the
> same vector engine - at which point you really probably have just one
> implementation.

I think there is room for improvement without taking this absurd measure.

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/