RE: [svg-developers] RE: SVG 1.2 / 2.0 Keyboard Events

At 23:47 22/05/2002 -0700, Michael Bierman wrote:
>I think Doug was talking about fancy keyboards like the Microsoft Natural
>Keyboard ( (I happened to like that one very much!)

I think the comparison is a good one. Such 'fancy' keys as on the internet
keyboards are probably a good match for the keys found on European keys,
far East keys etc. I think this aspect of internationalisation is a
sticking point,
hence the question, how to handle them as keys, or even character(s).

Regards DaveP