Re: Change CSS class with set

rianders@rci.rutgers.edu writes:

> How can one change the "class" attribute using set?

Rick,

To the best of my recollection you can't do it (yet). Of course, you should
be able to do this according to the SVG 1.0 REC.

I seem to recall the question was discussed a long time ago on the
SVG-Developers mailing list. It is possible that it was even me who asked the
question back then. I recall running into the same brick wall when attempting
to animate the value of the class attribute.

http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/svg-developers

It's one of the "features" we currently have to live with.

It essentially means that if you want to animate CSS properties you have to
avoid the class attribute for doing so.

Andrew Watt