Re: SVG --> HTML/TXT for searching and accessibility

Ivan Herman wrote:

> However, my vision (sorry, dream...) is to have an authoring
> tool which a) does a proper job in grouping graphics element
> sensibly and b) gives the author the possibility to annotate
> the  file properly both through the title/desc facilities as
> well as with metadata. One can always dream...

I suspect you dream of far more intricate mechanisms, but in WebDraw for
example one can group objects easily, in (m)any way(s), and add title
and desc in the source editor. It really is quite simple, but also quick
  and flexible already.

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/