FW: [svg-developers] Adobe® SVG Viewer 3.0 betas for Linux and Solaris now available

This is EXCELLENT news!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Berjon [mailto:robin@knowscape.com]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 1:56 PM
To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [svg-developers] Adobe® SVG Viewer 3.0 betas for Linux and
Solaris now available

On Friday 30 November 2001 02:43, Paton J. Lewis wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that beta releases of Adobe® SVG Viewer 3.0
> for x86 Linux and Adobe SVG Viewer 3.0 for Sparc Solaris are now
> available for download from:

Woohoo !!!!

Waves of joy spread through the internet. Spontaneous bursts of happiness
are
observed all over IRC channels, websites, forii, etc...

Adobe++

Woohoo !!!!

Robin Berjon <robin@knowscape.com> -- CTO
k n o w s c a p e : // venture knowledge agency www.knowscape.com
All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.

Need new boots for winter? Looking for a perfect gift for your shoe loving
friends?
Zappos.com is the perfect fit for all your shoe needs!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/iWGL5B/QrSDAA/ySSFAA/1U_rlB/TM
membership"
----