Re: Fw: [Moderator Action] SVG & Windows XP

It so happens that I looked at the Adobe site today, and the version 3
plugin (the beta one) is announced to run on XP. I have not tested it (I do
not run XP) but it is worth a try.

Ivan

At 16:15 02-11-01, Dean Jackson wrote:

> [...]

Ivan Herman

Head of Offices, World Wide Web Consortium
C/o W3C Dutch Office at CWI,  Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam
tel:           +31-20-5924163
fax:          +31-20-5924312
mobile:     +33-608872517
email:       ivan@w3.org