RE: separating svg data from presentation

This is interesting as the assumptions depend on context - the simplistic
way would be to rotate the hue through the colour wheel, but which way?
Either is valid, and does one hue rotation mean something different to the
other? Another even simplisticker way is to present an origin and a target,
and animate across a gradient. They'll all have different perceived meanings
according to context.

> On a related note, in the world of timing and animation, some of us are
> discussing the development of "timesheets", which would pull all timing
> (and perhaps animation) out of the document that declares content.

Now that is interesting - I was suggesting, in recent weeks, to someone I
forget who, about something, I forget what, that we should look at the
highly developed world of Music sequencing, and to take a good look at the
ethos of the 'big two' sequencers - Steinberg Cubase and Emagic Logic - they
work very differently, but they are entirely about making music in a modern
way, which if you abstract out the 'music' bit, is all about sequencing time
events in a manner that means stuff to humans. I suppose. As a long time
vintage analogue synthesizer collector and general nut, I tend to see
everything in those terms, though.