Fwd: [Moderator Action] 19.2.15 question on table

----- Forwarded message from Robert DiBlasi <r_diblasi@hotmail.com> -----

From: "Robert DiBlasi" <r_diblasi@hotmail.com>
To: www-svg@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] 19.2.15  question on table

Hello,

In section 19.2.15 Elements, attributes and properties that can be animated

There is a table:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/CR-SVG-20001102/animate.html#AnimationAttributesAndProperties

The specification states :
the ?table indicates which animation elements can be used to animate each of
the basic data types?
The bottom row of  the table is labeled:
?All other animatable attributes and properties?????

I do not understand how it fits in with the column it is in? (labeled: basic
data types)?..it almost as though it should be in its own table
( not in a the same column that is labeled ?basic data types? )

Does anyone know why  ?All other animatable attributes and properties?  fits
in the table?? and its?s relevance??I would love to know! J

I?m thinking that a link on ?All other animatable attributes and properties?
could explain it relevance to the table?which is ??table indicates which
animation elements can be used to animate each of the basic data types??.but
I guessing now J ?.anyone like to explain?

We all learn when we share what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi