AW: [Moderator Action] RE: "Scroll-free scrolling" - Is this the SVG WG position?

Hi,

just a little remark to the discussion I've been following:
Scrolling (with scroll bars) at least has one big disadvantage compared to panning:
For diagonal moving around the image you always need two user interactions.
(And if the first trial is not what the user wanted he might have to do even more, i.e.
panning is much more user friendly than scrolling)

Regards Jürgen