RE: blending, group rendering

> From:	Stephane Conversy [SMTP:conversy@emn.fr]
>
> since both of the rects have an opacity of 0.5, and the alpha
> values should follow the equation Ca'=1-(1-Ea)x(1-Ca) (CR p267).
	[DJW:]
	This refers to
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/CR-SVG-20001102/masking.html#SimpleAlphaBlending>
; I don't
	believe the PDF version is normative, so the page
	numbers are not guaranteed.  The section is 14.2.

> Obviously, I should have missed something...
	[DJW:]
	Have you converted everything to gamma 1.0 before
	computing the colours.  The spec does seem to require
	this, although it does not stand out well.  The default
	gamma is 2.2.