Re: "Accessibility Features of SVG"

AndrewWatt2001@aol.com wrote:

> The November 2000 CR for SVG promises a Note of the above title.
>
> Can anyone say when that is likely to appear?

This note appeared August 7 2000, and can be found at

http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG-access/

You are right that the November spec does not
reference this document. This will be fixed in the
next public version of the SVG specification.

I think Charles and Marja are working on a revised
edition of the note for release when SVG makes PR/REC.

> Is it delayed due to the dependencies of SVG on SMIL? Or may we expect it to
> be released soon?

No.. it's already there! :)

dean