Re: Is there an SVG Charter / Fprward Work Program?

Andrew,
The SVG working group will soon start the process of planning for the
future. (We can do this now that SVG 1.0 is in its final stages.)

Just like we did for SVG Requirements for the first version of the language
(I think the URL is http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGReqts, published Oct 1998), I
would expect that we will publish documents as early as we possibly can for
the next round to allow for public review and contribution.

Jon Ferraiolo
SVG Editor
Adobe Systems Incorporated