Re: SVG RDF tool

Daniel,

That looks like a very interesting tool.

Would you post samples of the images, as gifs, and the text output,of the
translator, so people can get a quick appreciation without running the
script and installing an SVG viewer?  We'll get more feedback that way.

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/