RE: Text 'width' and 'height' [was: Happy New Year SVGers]

	Hi all,

	We are also converting our existing language into a SVG-compatible
 language.  I have almost done the job too.

	Unfortunatly, I have big big bIIIIg troubles to match our
 existing texts with the syntax of SVG.

	Our texts are always defined within a rectangle box and
 an alignment policy into this box (eg: center/middle or bottom/right).

	I've searched for hours into the SVG specifications to find
 something that could match this need without any valuable result :(

	I think this can be a drawback for SVG in the future and
 I'm joining Jan to ask to the SVG comittee to provide a solution to
 this problem.

	Thank you,

--
Gaëtan Frenoy (aka Gaff)