Re: Adobe update

Stephen,

In a response to earlier e-mail (below) I indicated that there is no way to
support SVG onload event handlers within a Netscape plug-in while parsing.
However, we managed to find a work-around for that problem, and beta 2 of
the Adobe SVG Viewer will support onload event handlers on all permitted
elements.

Pat