Re: More svg questions - Example request, and WMF conversion

I have written Java programs to convert WMF files into Java source code
and also to display WMFs in applets.  See
http://www.blackdirt.com/graphics/

My intention is to write a WMF to SVG converter, but I am hard pressed
to find a single example SVG file.  Since I have the WMF viewer in Java,
I do not think it will be a big stretch to the create a simple SVG
viewer for WMF type files.

Carmen
--
  Carmen Delessio