Re: SVG Font criticism

At 02:21 AM 8/15/99 +0200, Chris Lilley wrote:
>>    Incidentally, "internationalization issues need to be addressed"
>> doesn't exactly sound like Last Call language to me either.
>
>I agree, and since significant amount of internationalisation issues
>have been addressed, that language which dates from the first public
>draft should be updated.

The fact that the sentence "internationalization issues need to be
addressed" was left in the Last Call spec was an editorial mistake on my
part. I removed a similar sentence from one section of the spec but
neglected to catch this one. As Chris states, the working group has indeed
had considerable discussion and put considerable effort into addressing
internationalization issues. My sincere apologies for this error.

Jon Ferraiolo
SVG Editor
Adobe Systems Incorporated