Re: smil and browsers

Hello Carol,

Depending upon the version of SMIL you are using you should be able to
open them in QuickTime or RealPlayer. I say should, it's been a while
since I've played with SMIL. Also there's Ambulant
<http://www.ambulantplayer.org/> too. Someone more up-to-date may be able
to give you better info.

I hope that's useful.

Philip