Re: Strange use of SMIL 3.0 in Wikimedia video sequencer ?

Daniel wrote:
> I assume the "public-smil" and "wikivideo-l" mailing lists are most
> appropriate to continue this discussion, but I also CC'ed the more
> mature WikiMedia technical lists to ensure this message reaches
> "whom it may concern" :)

I stand corrected: the "public-smil" mailing list doesn't exist, it is
in fact "www-smil@w3.org" (I resent the message there). Additionally,
the "mediawiki-l" mailing-list requires registration, so my message
wasn't sent there at all. Michael Dale, principal developer, will
probably get my message via a comment I made in his blog, just in case
I used the wrong list addresses.

Kind regards, Daniel