Re: (X)HTML5 + SMIL?

Awesome, thanks to both of you.  I'm going to try rewriting my mate's
HTML5+JS presentation using Petri's timesheet.js + HTML5, and see how that
goes (may be a few days though, i'm getting geared up for SxSWi).  I'm
particularly interested in seeing how well behaved Timesheets are w/ media
elements.

Do either of you think that there are things that would be nice to have in
HTML5 that would make implementing things like synchronization easier?

-Ted