getFirstInterval in SMIL3

From: Brian Birtles <birtles@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:49:33 +1300
To: www-smil@w3.org
Dear all,

I would like to query the pseudocode for getFirstInterval in SMIL3. In
particular the following fragment:

   If (currentInterval.end > currentInterval.begin)

       Set tempBegin = the first value in the begin list that is >=
beginAfter.

   Else

       Set tempBegin = the first value in the begin list that is >
beginAfter.

I believe this belongs in the pseudocode for getNextInterval as there is no
current interval in getFirstInterval. Furthermore, this code comes from the
following erratum from SMIL2 where it is given as a correction for
getNextInterval:

  http://www.w3.org/2001/07/REC-SMIL20-20010731-errata#E15

Best regards,

Brian Birtles