Re: [Reminder]: SMIL Timesheets 1.0 Last Call Transition Announcement

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:25:51 +0100, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org> wrote:

> The Last Call review period for SMIL Timesheets 1.0 extends until 15
> Febuary 2008.
>
> We have not yet received your comments on the public mailing
> www-smil@w3.org,
>
>    In particular, comments from the following groups:
>
>      - Compound Documents Format Working Group
>      - CSS Working Group
>      - HTML Working Group
>      - Scalable Vector Graphics Working Group
>      - Members of the Hypertext Coordination Group
>
> When do you plan to send your review ?
> Let us know if you need more delay.

Thanks for the reminder, the SVG WG briefly discussed SMIL Timesheets
today during the Sydney F2F (Feb 11-15 2008) and will further discuss the
matter in the Feb 21 telcon.

We expect to provide feedback on the SMIL Timesheet specification by March
1.

Cheers
/Erik

Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group