Re: Timesheets JavaScript Engine

Steve,

Thanks for the encouraging comments. The slideshow.xhtml example uses
excl timecontainer, and thus it does not show anything initially. You
either have to click the mouse to see the table of contents of push
the left key to see a slide.

The Timesheets runs on Safari, so it should run also on the iPhone.
Unfortunately, I do not own a iPhone so I have not been able to test
Timesheets JavaScript Engine on it. I would be happy to hear a test
report, though. All other test reports are also more than welcome!

Yours,

Petri