Re: HTML+TIME support in IE7 ?

Hi all

I don't know if Microsoft examples work fine, but my SMIL scripts (in
IE7) with video and audio sources synchronized play ok.
You talk about default players... I suppose Windows Media Video. Could
be possible defined a specific player, like VLC? Could be necessary when
we have video streams with VLC codecs...

--
Pablo Sendín
Grupo de Tecnoloxías da Información (GTI), DET - ETSE Telecomunicación