RE: frozen value for discrete animation

By even multiple we intended that it was an integer multiple, with no
fractional or partial multiple result.  We should probably have said
"integer multiple". To be really precise we would have to specify an
(integer>0) multiple.

Our intent with "some" positive integer is "any". This is an English
expression, common in mathematical descriptions. Sorry for any confusion.

Patrick