Re: problem with QuickTime

Assuming you're using QuickTime Player for both experiments (playing
the standalone video and the video embedded in a SMIL document): this
seems like a bug in the QuickTime Player, so you should file a bug
report with Apple. The SMIL document looks fine to me.

Have you tried it with the H264 video on the local disk in stead of
from a streaming server?

On 12-apr-2006, at 14:06, Andrea Tricco wrote:

> Hi all,
> I have a H264 video on a QuickTime streaming server.
> The video is correctly reproduced when directly called from the
> player.
> Instead, if the video is included in a file smil (as in the following
> example), the video doesn't work correctly.
> That is, the Audio and video are not syncronized and the audio is not
> intellegible.
> How can I solve the problem?
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Andrea
>
> <smil>
> <head>
>         <layout>
>                 <root-layout width="422" height="390" background-
> color="white"/>
>                 <region id="video" title="prova video" width="320"
> height="240"
> left="51" top="57"/>
>         </layout>
> </head>
>         <seq>
>                 <video region="video" src="my_video.mov"
> title="MPEG-1 Audio
> Stream"/>
>         </seq>
> </smil>