Re: Warning 2

Philipp Hoschka wrote:
> Again, not a message from me - please don't open.
>
> Sorry about the problems - I'm looking into how to fix this.

Unless you are infected with a virus yourself (which you can check with
an anti-virus, and is only really likely if you use Windows/Outlook) the
chances are very high that these are messages sent from another computer
altogether, spoofing the sender. I get between 50-100 of those a day,
and people get some that appear to come from me but obviously don't.

Unless you're running Windows/Outlook in which case you can easily be
infected, I wouldn't worry about it.

--
Robin Berjon