Re: SMIL text formatting

Jean-Claude Moissinac wrote:
> M Doshetty Seema-A16215 wrote:
>  > For SMIL text formatting, I would like to use SVG font.
>  > Can anybody tell how can I go about it.?
>
> For that, you have to use a SMIL player with a good SVG support.
> At this moment, RealOne doesn't work correctly for this purpose.
> Is there any other SMIL player with good SVG support?

You /may/ be able to use the Adobe SVG Viewer to some extent. It ships with a
plugin for RealOne that allows one to insert SVG content in it.

It mightn't allow you to style the text directly but you might be able to
intercept it and display it in an SVG area.

It certainly would be nice if TT used SVG fonts.

--
Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Research Engineer, Expway        http://expway.fr/