  From: www-smil-request@w3.org [mailto:www-smil-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of
Peter Sheerin
  Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2002 7:36 PM
  To: www-smil@w3.org
  Subject: Hiding this decl from NS?

  I suppose this is a bit off topic, but I'm told that XHTML+SMIL requires
the following in the HEAD section:

  <?IMPORT namespace="t" implementation="#default#time2">

  The problem is that Netscape 4.7 displays this raw text at the top of the
page, even though it's in the HEAD. Is there a way of hiding it from
Netscape, or is it strictly necessary for XHTML+SMIL?