RE: SMIL Animation

Hello Taras -

Sorry for the long delay in responding - I was busy with some other work and
took a break over the holidays.

In the equation you mention, the subscript i refers the current interval
from the set of n-1 intervals.  As such, t(sub)i is the time associated with
the beginning of the 'i'th interval.

As I review the section, I believe I see an erratum in this equation - I
will take this up with the SMIL WG.

Thanks - Patrick