Re: Fw: [Moderator Action] transparent gif

Arno,

Could you provide some more detail on the problem that you're having? I
suggest you refer to the following pages for details on the RealOne Beta
player and for links to authoring docs that will detail transparency
support in the RealOne Beta player.
http://www.realnetworks.com/resources/realoneplayer/index.html

Please let me know if I can be of further help.

-Robin Haglund