Re: Ogg Audio and SMIL 2 Success

Hello Jose,

you can find a SMIL player with Ogg in a browser called X-Smiles.
It can currently render SMIL 2.0 Basic profile documents.
It is possible to include JPG, PNG, SVG, XSL FO files,
or OGG Vorbis media files in a SMIL presentation. It is
also possible to include XForms in SMIL, and to use
ECMAScript to control the presentation (using XML Events).

In the future, the browser will also support XHTML+CSS.

If you are interested to have a look at this new web browser,
it can be found at http://www.x-smiles.org.

 - Kari Pihkala
   X-Smiles developer