Re: Fw: [Moderator Action] How can i change dynamicly the z-index in smil

Hi,

There's a good (if I do say so myself) tutorial to SMIL 1.0 linked from
http://www.people.hbs.edu/lbouthillier/smil/#smil   There's a link to the original
WebTechniques article (http://www.webtechniques.com/archives/1998/09/bouthillier/)
that appeared in September 1998, as well as links to the presentation, the source
code listing, and downloadable source code and media.

Hope it's helpful.

Larry